The following rules are accepted by every player on the server:
Note: The following rules are applied to every game mode and lobby unless specified otherwise.
These are the General Rules of VexalMC All the rules listed here apply to all realms and even our hubs and other platforms. Some rules might not be specific to one game mode and if there is more to them, it will be addressed in the game mode specific rules. These rules are subject to change at any time. They will be updated if any changes are made.
Note: Staff will have the final say in all punishments. If you believe you were punished wrongfully, make an appeal ticket in our discord by making a ticket in #tickets
If the following rules are broken a punishment will be given out:
- Spam of any kind
- Command Spam
- Promoting Spam
- Player/Staff Disrespect
- Server Disrespect
- Excessive Swearing/Bypassing Filter
- Asking for Buycraft Items
- Inappropriate Comments
- Inappropriate Symbols
- Impersonating Staff
- Lying to Staff
Offense 1: Warning
Offense 2: 15 Min Mute
Offense 3: 30 Min Mute
Offense 4: Hour Mute
Offense 5: 3 Hour Mute
Offense 6+: Determined by a staff member
- Sexual Harassment
- Racism, Homophobia, Xenophobia, Sexism, and Transphobia
- If you do not understand these words, it is your responsibility to search for the meaning and we will not accept this as a reason to break this rule.
- Encouraging Suicide
- Death Threats/Wishes/Jokes
- DDoS/DOX/SWAT Threats/Wishes/Jokes
Offense 1:12 Hour Mute
Offense 2:1 Day Mute
Offense 3: 7 Day Mute
Offense 4: Permanent Mute
- Advertising of any kind
- Phishing Links
- Note: You are allowed to advertise your twitch/youtube video in chat if you are a streamer or YouTuber on VexalMC. Videos/streams must be VexalMC related for it to be posted in chat.
- Note: Releasing personal information/advertising is not allowed. This includes using a picture of another player as your profile picture - Anywhere from a Ban/Mute/Blacklist Evading can range
- Inappropriate Build
Offense 1: Warning
Offense 2: 30 Min Ban
Offense 3: 1 Hour Ban
Offense 41 Day Ban
Offense 5+:1 Week Ban
- TPA/portal/plot trapping or killings
Can be a permanent ban or a temp ban.
- Buycraft Scamming
- IRL Trading
- IRL Trading is the act/intention of trading in-game items/items on our store for IRL money, Paypal, Bitcoin, CSGO Items, etc
Offense 1: 7 Day Ban
Offense 2: 14 Day Ban
Offense 3: 30 Day Ban
Offense 4: Permanent Ban
- Note: This does not include Buycraft Trading (The trade of in-game items/in-game currencies for items available on VexalMC's store).
- Note: We will punish if someone was scammed but only with very obvious proof however, it is not our responsibility to refund for this.
-Note: Buycraft scamming will lead to a permanent ban.
- Inappropriate Name/Skin/Cape/Nickname, etc
- If you were punished for using an Inappropriate IGN/Skin/Cape, you have the option to appeal the ban (refer to the start of the rules to see how) if you change your IGN/Skin/Cape and show proof of you doing so
- Getting help from a Cheater
- Using rank permissions for an advantages
Can range anywhere from a warning to a permanent ban.
- Exploiting/Abusing a Bug/Dupe
Offense 1: Permanent Ban
- Note: Punishment may vary due to the severity of the Bug/Dupe/Exploit, severity of the abusing/exploiting, or other factors. The Staff Team will have the final say in any punishment involving the Exploit/Abuse of a Bug/Dupe/Exploit
Chargeback bans are final - please keep that in mind. If another player purchased an item for you and you were charged back on (banned), appeal and the situation will be looked into. Unbans are not guaranteed.
We will not accept any edited evidence. We also do not accept evidence that has been left unreported until a certain time. Any evidence for bans mutes or anything below that must be reported within three days of the incident. Any blacklist table offense must be reported within 7 days of the incident with the evidence shown. The only exception to this rule is built-up cases, for example, evidence collected to create a harassment profile against a player.
If caught with a Hacked Client and or modification not listed below, you will be issued a punishment unless the Administrator team decided to allow the modification / Client. If you believe a modification should be on this list, message an Administrator.
- Armor Status
- Potion effect
- Direction HUD
- Badlion Client
- OCMC - 5ZIG
- Mini Maps (Without Radar or Entities)
- World Download
- Kohi TCP NoDelay
- Console Client
- Chunk Borders
- CPS Mods
- Keystrokes Mods
- Scoreboard Mods
- Lunar Client
- Faction Utility
- Replay Mods
- Note: Replay mod may be used personally but we will not always accept it as viable evidence as it can be distorted. You may use it to report people to get them to screen shared but we will not use this proof to immediately ban someone.
- Falcun Client
If caught with a Hacked Client and or modification listed below, you will be issued a punishment unless the Administrator team decides otherwise.
If you believe a modification should be on this list, message an Administrator.
If any Clients / Modifications are not on the list but still break our rules, you will still be punished unless the Administrator team decides otherwise.
- Any Hacked Clients (Huzuni, Vape, Wurst, etc)
- Auto-Clicking, Use of multiple mice, etc
- Scripting Clients (Arcadia)
Offense 1: 7 Day Ban
Offense 2: 30 Day Ban
Offense 3: Permanent Ban
Offense 1: 1 Day Ban
Offense 2: 3 Day Ban
Offense 3: 7 Day Ban
Offense 4: 30 Day Ban
Offense 5: Permanent Ban
- Creating Lag, Hacking the server, etc
Offense 1: Permanent Ban (with IP possibly)
If you see any of these rules broken, please create a Staff Report with proof.
- Swearing in any chat
- Using their title to get an advantage
- Leaking any Staff Chats or private information
- Misuse of their permissions
- Breaking any of these rules will result in a punishment-based off on the Staff Guidelines.
-Administrators are allowed to break off of these rules to issue a punishment if they see fit.
Extra Survival Rules
These rules and offenses are only implemented in the survival server and will not be carried anywhere else.
- Building Excessively Large Farms or Redstone Systems
Offense 1: Warning
Offense 2: Removal of build/farm without Compensation
- Intentionally Putting Another Player’s Shop Out of Business
Offense 3: Removal of Shop Plot
Ofense 4: Loss of shop selling privileges
These are some extra links that go in detail for some offenses. They are split up into Skyblock and Survival.